1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. Matthew Fromholtz
    Matthew Fromholtz Alessandro Parisi
    I am just another punter who am using it too. I have just asked the exact same things you are, but a month ago when I was setting up.

Ask Pascal or one of the Apex guys around here.

Matthew
  2. Matthew Fromholtz
    Matthew Fromholtz Alessandro Parisi
    Hi Alessandro,
    Don't worry about feeling daunted when trying to figure out the LiveTiming overlay stuff. We all do when we first try and use it. I think I have asked more questions about its set up than anyone so far. Once you start getting a hang of it, it becomes easier to understand how it works.

They are still working on the "Documentation and How Too's" section. Its okay to ask.
    1. Alessandro Parisi
      Alessandro Parisi
      Thanks for the message, I was able to adjust the HUD as I want.
      The APP is really amazing.
      I paid a month subscription though. Is this not going to work after this period?
      Jan 6, 2019
    2. Alex
      Alex
      You are right, after a month if you do not renew your access is lost and the software won't start. This software runs by connecting to our data server, which we host in the cloud for you all to use, hence the sub for the service.
      Jan 6, 2019
  3. Matthew Fromholtz
    Matthew Fromholtz Alex
    Hi Alex
    I would love to get a promo code for the LiveTimeing Software stuff. I have 2 streamers asking about it already today. Every iRacing streamer who comes into my channel ask me about it and are interested in the program.

I already promote other businesses which I do not get benefits from. I would love to add a link to my Twitch page for the website.

Matthew Fromholtz
    Twitch.TV/GoblinCave
    1. Alex
      Alex
      Sent you a PM Matt.
      Dec 29, 2018
  4. Vinodh Moodley
    Vinodh Moodley Pascal
    Hi. I’m trying to signup for the academy to get setups etc but the more info button gives me a 404 error. How to I actually pay the for the service?
    1. Pascal
      Pascal
      Service is currently unavailable. It will be rebuild for 2019.
      Nov 25, 2018
  5. Gino Corniola
    Gino Corniola Alex
    hey, how do I cancel reoccuring payments here?
    1. Alex
      Alex
      May 18, 2018
  6. Woidherr
    Woidherr
    gratz John! :)
  7. Alex
    Alex
    Apex Academy - I will be on Discord from about half 9 tonight doing some LMP1 setup work. Feel free to jump in and have a chat
  8. Alex
    Alex
    Discord invite link added to the getting started section. VRS invites will go out through next week
  9. Nikk Edwards
    Nikk Edwards Pascal
    hey pascal, i don't know who to contact but i was wondering if someone can help me get to the right spot, i see the academy is now open for registrations, however i am more oval than road but i don't see a oval academy , or does buying the lmp1 academy give me access to the oval side aswell?
    1. Samuli
      Samuli
      Hi Nikk! There is currently no ongoing lessons or training sessions available for oval side. Academy membership would give you access to setups, track guides and datapacks from previous oval academy course, but strength of the Apex Academy is in the interactions with your instructors who are teaching you the latest knowledge used by Pro/WCS teams.

-Samuli
      Apex Racing UK
      Mar 4, 2018
  10. Samuli
    Samuli
    Excited to try the new LMP1 cars, just hard to decided which one to buy :D
    1. Scott Newton likes this.
  11. Bernd Oswald
    Bernd Oswald Alex
    Hallo Alex,

I`m a member here since 1 year, but i don`t use anything from apexracing and I have no time for it. Please can you delete my Membership, because 1 don`t want to pay every month when I do not need the Service.

Please give me a short answer and sorry for my bad english;

Thanks a lot, Bernd Oswald
    1. Alex
      Alex
      Mar 2, 2018
  12. Alex
    Alex
    I have it sorted for next season and will do the post tonight guys.
    1. Ari Härö likes this.
    2. Ari Härö
      Ari Härö
      cant wait =)
      Feb 10, 2018
  13. Alex
    Alex
    I will do a post about 2018 once the Pro Series is complete, a lot depends on the outcome of that series as to what I can do then
  14. KneedownWillem
    KneedownWillem Alex
    Hi Alex,

What are the plans for Apex season 1 2018? Is the Apex Academy still up? The site is offline and the forum is not reachable for me.
    1. FreejackeR likes this.
    2. Alex
      Alex
      The site is going under a rebuild, ready for next years WCS. Plans will come out after the Road Pro Series as what we will do, will depend on the results there. We will post on our forum, webpage and FB page with more info soon.
      Dec 5, 2017
  15. Steve Parrilla
    Steve Parrilla Alex
    Hey Alex. It looks like I missed out on registering for the current season. It would be nice if the site gave a message that Subscription application is available.

I still want the Road Course. Do I need to wait buy it next season?
    1. Alex
      Alex
      Sign ups are still closed at the minute Steve. Looking 2018 for a return now.
      Oct 5, 2017
  16. Samuli
    Samuli
    1. Ferenc Kern
      Ferenc Kern
      BGT Quali will become a Ferrari Cup :D
      Aug 25, 2017
  17. Samuli
    Samuli
    Tempted to run 500km of Road America, Nissan feels surprisingly nice to drive.
    1. Tim Mawson likes this.
  18. Samuli
    Samuli
    1. Scott Newton and Ferenc Kern like this.
  19. Kevin Ellis Jr
    Kevin Ellis Jr
    Things just keep getting better and better. P22 to P8 yesterday in iWCGPS. Thanks to everyone for the support and kind words!
  20. Kasper Thrane
    Kasper Thrane Alex
    If i am going to upgrade to premium, will i get access to the Mclaren mp4-30 setups? after the new update evrything is wrong with the car for me^^
    1. Ferenc Kern
      Ferenc Kern
      What is "everything"? Atm there are no changes in the setups.
      Jul 4, 2017
    2. Kasper Thrane
      Kasper Thrane
      After the update for about 3 weeks ago my setups began to fail. now I have some hard times to get the car under my skins again. so i would like to subscribe to get some setups to the car (MP4-30). And I would ask if that is still possible to do that.
      Jul 4, 2017
    3. Ferenc Kern
      Ferenc Kern
      Upgrading to Apex Academy Member (Road) for 5£/Month should give you the requested access.
      Jul 5, 2017