1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. Gino Corniola
    Gino Corniola Alex
    hey, how do I cancel reoccuring payments here?
    1. Alex
      Alex
      May 18, 2018 at 5:30 PM
  2. Woidherr
    Woidherr
    gratz John! :)
  3. John Godfrey
    John Godfrey
    Scored my first race win in the Audi R18 LMP1 at Road America. It wasn't top split, but i'll take it anyway!
    1. Scott Newton likes this.
  4. Alex
    Alex
    Apex Academy - I will be on Discord from about half 9 tonight doing some LMP1 setup work. Feel free to jump in and have a chat
  5. Ari Härö
    Ari Härö
    LMP1 Hype!!!
    1. Samuli likes this.
  6. David Van Broeck
    David Van Broeck
    Great to be back in Apex! Can't wait to start with the LMP1
    1. Robert Lundgren likes this.
  7. John Godfrey
    John Godfrey
    4th year birthday at the academy today! LMP1 and Indy oval for 2018. Looking forward to doing it with a community of sim racers.
    1. Scott Newton, Samuli and Alex like this.
  8. Alex
    Alex
    Discord invite link added to the getting started section. VRS invites will go out through next week
  9. Nikk Edwards
    Nikk Edwards Pascal
    hey pascal, i don't know who to contact but i was wondering if someone can help me get to the right spot, i see the academy is now open for registrations, however i am more oval than road but i don't see a oval academy , or does buying the lmp1 academy give me access to the oval side aswell?
    1. Samuli
      Samuli
      Hi Nikk! There is currently no ongoing lessons or training sessions available for oval side. Academy membership would give you access to setups, track guides and datapacks from previous oval academy course, but strength of the Apex Academy is in the interactions with your instructors who are teaching you the latest knowledge used by Pro/WCS teams.

-Samuli
      Apex Racing UK
      Mar 4, 2018
  10. Samuli
    Samuli
    Excited to try the new LMP1 cars, just hard to decided which one to buy :D
    1. Scott Newton likes this.
  11. Bernd Oswald
    Bernd Oswald Alex
    Hallo Alex,

I`m a member here since 1 year, but i don`t use anything from apexracing and I have no time for it. Please can you delete my Membership, because 1 don`t want to pay every month when I do not need the Service.

Please give me a short answer and sorry for my bad english;

Thanks a lot, Bernd Oswald
    1. Alex
      Alex
      Mar 2, 2018
  12. Alex
    Alex
    I have it sorted for next season and will do the post tonight guys.
    1. Ari Härö likes this.
    2. Ari Härö
      Ari Härö
      cant wait =)
      Feb 10, 2018
  13. Nicklas Rasmussen
    Nicklas Rasmussen
    With the Pro Series now over. I am interested in joining the Apex Racing AC full time in 2018. Hope to see the AC Team continue in 2018 :)
    1. Alex
      Alex
      I will get a post up next week guys. Just working the last bits out now.
      Feb 1, 2018
  14. Alex
    Alex
    I will do a post about 2018 once the Pro Series is complete, a lot depends on the outcome of that series as to what I can do then
  15. Ari Härö
    Ari Härö
    any news about 2018 ?)
  16. Carl Sharkey
    Carl Sharkey
    Can anybody recommend a good Porsche or GT3 League to join?
  17. John Godfrey
    John Godfrey
    2018 F1 and IndyCar
  18. tkoch77
    tkoch77
    Hi guys, i no longer have acces to the forum. Something change on the rules ? thx
  19. KneedownWillem
    KneedownWillem Alex
    Hi Alex,

What are the plans for Apex season 1 2018? Is the Apex Academy still up? The site is offline and the forum is not reachable for me.
    1. FreejackeR likes this.
    2. Alex
      Alex
      The site is going under a rebuild, ready for next years WCS. Plans will come out after the Road Pro Series as what we will do, will depend on the results there. We will post on our forum, webpage and FB page with more info soon.
      Dec 5, 2017
  20. Steve Parrilla
    Steve Parrilla Alex
    Hey Alex. It looks like I missed out on registering for the current season. It would be nice if the site gave a message that Subscription application is available.

I still want the Road Course. Do I need to wait buy it next season?
    1. Alex
      Alex
      Sign ups are still closed at the minute Steve. Looking 2018 for a return now.
      Oct 5, 2017